Aircraft Selection and Procurement
Owning your own helicopter or aeroplane offers unrivalled levels of prestige and flexibility.
Whatever your motivation, buying a new aircraft is a complex process with many potential pitfalls and hidden costs. Considerations include procurement cost, direct operating cost, required range, speed, load capacity, passenger numbers, safety and reliability record, component overhaul considerations, inclusions, options and training requirements. Rose Aviation also provide specialised ferry crew for delivery flights to your location.
Put simply you can’t afford to get it wrong.
At Rose Aviation we have the piloting and technical expertise, knowledge, and experience to manage that risk and make sure that you get it right. We’ll make sure that you get the right aircraft at the right price and that it is operational as soon as feasibly possible. That is our commitment to you.
We welcome the opportunity to speak in confidence with clients who may be thinking of purchasing a new aircraft.
Our industry experience allows us to offer you a premium quality service providing a full acquisitions service which includes:
- Identify potential aircraft based on a mission requirements analysis and perform an operating cost-benefit analysis
- Provide a comprehensive financial projection of options including valuations, fuel, maintenance, insurance, catering and resale projections
- Comprehensive audit of used aircraft histories if required
- Pre purchase inspections and test flights
- Advice on ownership structures and taxation issues
- Assistance with Letters of Offer
- Independent expertise for direct negotiations with vendors
- Advice on Aircraft Purchase Agreements
- Ferry flights/Delivery, acceptance registration and introduction to service
- Provision of pilots, crew, hangarage, and ground staff if required