Rose Aviation’s track record includes deliveries of new aircraft, aircraft physical inspections, asset management, aircraft transitions, ferry flights, simulator instruction, technical record set-up, quality system auditing and more. Our experience includes working with aircraft manufacturers, aircraft lessors, public service bodies and MEP contractors.
- Project managed a lessor start-up, managing the corporate, financial, technical and asset management strategies.
- Project managed the in-sourcing of a technical records system for major operator, placing aircraft onto a tech records systems with FAA approval.
- Conducted aircraft deliveries and fleet management services for various international customers.
- Recovered distressed asset on behalf of major lessor – negotiating access to aircraft, payment of outstanding fees, aircraft audit, records review and final valuation/recommendations.
- Prepared flight operations procedures for air operators.
- Managed an executive aviation operator start-up, achieving Part M and AOC approval.
- Completed a helipad design build for VVIP Middle East.
- Completed a hospital helipad design and build for various NHS client hospitals.
- Contracted pilots and maintenance personnel for helicopter operations